Services & Amenities
The harbor is sparkling, the mansions are standing tall, the town's buzzing and everybody’s smiling! Just in time, Hotel Viking is unveiling its spectacular $6.2 million restoration, reinforcing its reputation as Newport’s ultimate boutique hotel destination. Each guestroom reveres the hotel’s historic character, pampers in old-world style and offers the latest technological amenities.
Our ten premier Mansion Suites capture the essence of Newport's mansions, themselves, from the Chateau to the Marble House to Rosecliff, with unique “parlors,” and stunning Gilded Age décor, including Chippendale and Queen Anne furnishings, rich velvet, silk, satin and tapestries. Hotel Viking offers a variety of amenities and services to accommodate every traveler's needs.
Resort Fee: $20 per night
- Car Service to/from Downtown Newport (2 mile radius, 7:00 AM – 10:30 PM)
- Use of fitness center, pool and hot tub (towels provided, 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM)
- Concierge service, seasonal – June through August
- Valet shoe shine service
- Wireless internet, all guestrooms and lobby area
- Safe, in room
- Rollaway & crib (limited availability)
- Refrigerator, in room (limited availability)
- Local telephone calls
- Providence Journal newspaper in lobby
- Seasonal welcome beverage in lobby, limited hours
The Historic guestrooms and suites are romantic, luxurious, and classically adorned. Sumptuous fabrics, Egyptian cotton bed linens, pillow top mattresses and ornately carved headboards create a truly elegant environment.
- Non-smoking as a courtesy to all guests
- Flat screen LCD TVs in all guestrooms
- Gourmet honor baskets
- Irons/ironing boards
- In Room Safes
- Renovated baths with rain head shower heads, terry robes on request
- Air Conditioning
- Single Cup Coffee Makers